Where are you located?
- We are very conveniently located just minutes from Highway 401 between Woodstock and Kitchener, Ontario outside the beautiful community of Bright.
- Our GPS address is: 836074 Hubbard Road, Blandford-Blenheim, Ontario.
Is there a parking fee?
- It is completely free to park at The Walters Theatre. We suggest that if you need accessible parking, that you arrive early, to receive parking closer to the facility.
How do we get tickets?
- Please call our Box Office at 519-463-5559. We accept VISA and Mastercard at the time of your booking. You will receive your tickets the day of the performance at our Theatre’s box office. Tickets are non-transferable and non refundable.
How soon do I need to purchase my tickets?
- Our Shows sell out quickly. We suggest that you purchase tickets as soon as possible.
Is there a handling fee when I purchase the tickets?
- We do not charge any handling fees. As well, the taxes are already built into our ticket price.
Can tickets be purchased at the Box Office the day of a performance?
- All tickets must be purchased ahead of the performance date. If you are interested in coming to a show the day of a performance and you haven’t purchased your ticket yet, please call to check availability.
What does a Subscription involve?
- When you book 5 different series of shows during the Season, you will receive a complimentary ticket per person to The Walters Family Country Christmas Show at The Sanderson Centre Theatre, Brantford, Ontario.
I received a Gift Certificate for your theatre. Do I need to call to book my tickets?
- Yes. We suggest that as soon as you receive your gift certificate you should book your show date with us. Our shows sell-out quickly so you don’t want to miss out. The gift certificates are only valid for our current show season from June-September so give us a call and book your preferred show as quick as possible.
Is the facility air-conditioned?
- Our facility is air-conditioned although being in a 200 year old barn, in extreme weather conditions, you will feel the heat of the summer.
Are you an accessible facility?
- Yes. We are fully accessible. We ask that you let us know if you need special seating when you book your tickets so that we can accommodate you better.
What is included in the meal?
- We are well-known for our delicious meal at The Walters Theatre. You will dine buffet-style with 2 hot meats including our local specialty, rolled ribs, mashed potatoes, vegetables, salads, bread, delicious dessert, coffee, tea and cold water.
Do we watch the show while we are eating?
- When you arrive at the theatre, you will retrieve your tickets listed under your last name at the Box Office. You will be guided to your dining table which is located on both sides of the theatre. The dining tables are round tables of eight. When you are finished your meal, you will use your tickets to guide you to the centre of the theatre where the theatre seats are located to enjoy the performance.
What time should I arrive for a MATINEE or EVENING MEAL and SHOW?
- For a matinee meal and show, you should arrive no later than 12 noon.
- For an evening meal and show, you should arrive no later than 6:00 pm.
What time should I arrive for a SHOW ONLY matinee or evening performance?
- For a matinee show only, you should arrive no later than 1:15 pm.
- For an evening show only, you should arrive no later than 7:15 pm.
What happens if the date that I booked isn’t on the brochure?
- Sometimes, we add shows to our schedule after the brochures have been printed. Always check your email confirmation that we sent you when you booked your tickets or check what you have written in your calendar. If you are not sure of your show date or time, please give us a call or email us to confirm.
Is there a gift shop on site?
- Yes. There is a small gift shop on site that accepts cash only. Here you can purchase artist’s cd’s, jewellery, small gift items and souvenirs. During intermission, ice cream bars and bottled water are for sale.
Can I take pictures and video?
- We will allow pictures without a flash during the performance. There will be no video recording during the show.
Are you pet friendly?
- We kindly ask that you keep your pets at home for their own safety.
Can you recommend a hotel close by?
- Our Host Hotel is The Quality Inn & Suites in Woodstock, Ontario. Call them at 1-800-667-4466 and ask for the special “Walters Theatre” rate.